Saturday 16 February 2013

St. Valentine's Day

There are few things as lovely as a morning spent with My Love. We swoon over manga characters, cook breakfast, talk about what the day might have in store and reaffirm our love and commitment to each other. And often snuggles with kitties ensue.

Our little bubble of joy is only penetrated when a chill wind blows in from the North. A literal chill might be much appreciated in this season of sticky nights, but there is someone so certain we couldn't possibly be happy for the long term that they'd continuously question every life decision and motivation. Ah, well. Imagine how devastating it would be to have happiness pouring forth from every direction, right? That's why it's alright when kitties chew through controller cables or work is less than enthralling.

Today's ride in the sun as we shopped for computer parts and comics was a reminder that no matter what anyone says, we can ride side by side through life, singing soppy love songs, serving at church, watching anime and...

...Playing with toys!

As you can probably tell, I installed some LED's in my cabinets!

"Now our house looks even MORE like a toy shop!" --My Love










Thanks, My Love, for a purple hippo, for your care and concern and for standing up for me, even when I'm no longer my own ally. You're a wonder.

2 comments:

  1. I've missed you!!! Glad to hear things are going so well with you two! :)

    ReplyDelete