Thursday 17 December 2009

Hair brush woes

What chance do I have, with ears that stick out
And freckles all over my face?
My little eyes bulge, or so I'm told,
And my hair won't stay in its place.

I look at my sister, though nobody's kissed her,
There'll be guys lining up for sure.
But I can't keep my frocks free from muddy brown spots.
How much longer must I be four?

When I'm five, says my Dad, there'll be school to be had.
I'll be certified, ranked and reviewed.
But Dad, I'm afraid that I won't make the grade.
Will nothing improve my mood?

So many concerns for life's twists and turns,
But Mummy and Daddy don't care.
Reading and writing all sound exciting,
But I can't even manage my hair!

1 comment:

  1. hehe very cute!

    Lena forgot about me today so I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow instead :D

    ReplyDelete