Wednesday 11 May 2011

And the rain, rain, rain came down, down, down

It's not something I can relate to. There are people in my life who annoy me, sure. There are people whose views are in almost direct opposition to mine. There are people who are generally nasty.

But how does someone get it into their head that they can never be friends with another person again?

Can't they fake it? Is it revenge? Do I have to steal someone's girlfriend to understand?

I've been very blessed to have the continued friendship of a beautiful sister in Christ who many of you know. She's persevered. I'm very grateful for that. Now she's in a position I've known before, but never understood.

I trust things will get better.

But on the positive side:

This.



P.S. Just to clarify- She has a friend who has informed her that their friendship just wasn't meant to be. It all seems very high-school, but it feels anything BUT trivial. It sucks. A lot. Some people are funny.

P.P.S. Not like humourous, but curious. Odd. Strange.

P.P.P.S. Still... so... very... cold...

4 comments:

  1. She'll be ok. She cried a lot (however, she cries at a drop of a hat) and her parents think she's overreacting but life will go on.

    She also wants to thank you for the call.

    And prayers for a mock interview tomorrow would be appreciated :).

    Night/G'd Morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got 'em :).

    I've never cried after dropping my hat. But I do cry a lot.

    My voice is going... Grrr...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steal someone's girlfriend??? Why ... never mind. Maybe I don't want to know. Hope things get better A, and that if all else fails there's always moving to another town :) I jest ... partly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just trying to think of a way for someone to want to never speak to me again. You know it's you and me forever, My Love. You're stuck with me. Ha ha!

    Also- just because moving to another town worked for you, doesn't make it an entirely good solution :D!

    But I'm pretty happy with it. I really like Bendigo :).

    ReplyDelete