Friday 27 May 2011

Honey, I'm off to work~!


Sometimes I think it'd be nice to be able to say that every day. I'm only working a couple of days a week at the moment.

It really is nice to be able to play with Honey a little- while I do some study, or try and draw something...

Here's Honey trying to help me draw the above (not)chicken:
(Drawing happens from 1:53)



And now she's being wonderful and cute, drinking her water... Oooh, now she's climbing me! And now I've got a whole lot of little kitty kisses under my chin. She's fascinated by my typing. She's like a little, warm engine, resting on my tummy as I type.

She's so tiny and beautiful~!

I'm a tender-hearted soul, says My Love.

Ooooh, and now she's falling asleep~! She can barely keep her eyes open. They keep doing the slow close routine. I love the way she falls asleep with her arms spread in a big hug. Super cutie kitty!

Have an amazing day, everyone :)

5 comments:

  1. haha on a side note, has she learnt how to pee in a kittylitter yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You soft hearted creature you. I don't know how you managed to draw at all with her pouncing on you all the time :) you drew her little face there too! That's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! So cute :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot that's how small they actually were :). Good work on drawing and holding the camera phone at the same time with a kitty crawling around the book :).

    Darn LMS won't let me download my exam...*sigh*

    You'd think that after however many years that they'd learn to email us the exam rather instead of having 150+ frantic law students trying to access the server at the same time...

    Sorry about that little rant (would have happened on FB if I had that avenue open). I shall go now.

    ReplyDelete