Monday 30 March 2009

Late post about haircuts

My girlfriend cut her hair last weekend. A girl I used to date once started crying when I got my hair cut. At first I thought it was because I looked drastically different, but she said it was because a haircut is a desperate sign and she felt she didn't see it coming and therefore must have failed me. It's been a long time since that girl cried because of failure toward me. In fact, with every hour that passes she's letting me down. Bitter? Heh heh...

But my girlfriend's haircut is fantastic. She looks a little less “cutesy” and a little more sexy. I didn't think it was possible for her to be any sexier. I was in the hairdresser's when she got it done, snapping pics (it's been a long while since she cut her hair short, so documenting the change was fun) and enjoying myself. I don't see what's so scary. She seemed stable. And she's always gorgeous.

I met a lot of her Bendigo friends when I last visited; her bike-shop boys, her choir friends, her church friends, her gym friends. I'm so happy she's enjoying her new home. I was always a little apprehensive about whether she'd make the town her own. I needn't have worried. I can't tell if she's a rural girl at heart (she's beginning to suspect she is) or if she's just a dynamic lass with a disposition that means she'll fit in almost anywhere. Except where people want to hurt each other for there own selfish gain. She reported back on a distasteful scenario and it was pleasing, in an odd way, to have her back up my opinions on the tiresome nature of some people.

*shiver*

I probably shouldn't post so much about her, but, well... I'm crazy about her, so there's very little I like better than to chirp about how incredible she is to whoever will listen. Sorry if you find that annoying. It can't be helped.

One thing that is annoying is the Art Style series released for Wiiware. I've wasted countless hours on Cubello and intend to wast countless more on Orbient when I purchase it next week. I don't think I've had so much fun for $7.50 in a while, when it comes to gaming. It's terribly irksome to have such an addictive source of entertainment beside my bed. Of course getting these titles can mean only one thing... My Wii is now connected to the internet! Yay. If anyone is interested in getting my friend code, just gimme a buzz.

The real procrastination sources are the people around me. I had a long chat with a friend last night and I hope she'll listen to my advice. She continuously subjects herself to some pretty unhealthy situations and she feels trapped. She has a lot of people trying to help her, so if she doesn't feel like doing it for herself, then she should at least respect the legions of people who care about her.

Hmmm... I didn't want this post to be quite so heavy...

Never mind.

I just got back from church and finished off a fantastic conversation with a friend I hadn't seen for a long time. We both had a bitch about a mutual friend, then a brain-storm on how to tell them they're... an idiot, I guess. Now I'm faced with a world of lab preparation that I haven't done. I think an early morning session is the only solution. I think I'm tired enough to sleep, so I'll do that. Sweet dreams.

I must post this in the morning, as I've just run out of internet quota. Meh.

If you've got the time, please come say hello,

TheSovietChairman

2 comments: