Friday 5 February 2010

Havoc Terminated

Well, I've been working away in the little studio that is... my parents' house! It's time for some renovations around here. Enough whining and complaining and wistful longing. It's time for living!

By the way- that's all you get. From here on in, there'll be nothing but blue skies, beige interiors and maybe a creeper along the side wall. There'll be no more complaining. This space will be where I come to have fun. I'll put up pieces of writing, sketches, CG garbage and maybe a song or two, if I feel like a collaboration.

Enjoy, y'all.

TheSovietChairman - The frustrated engineering student who can't keep his metaphorical hands out of his creative pants.

P.S. I'm happy to take requests. For example, if my pixel work sucks, or my sketches seem pointless without associated literature, feel free to drop me a line.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure I'm not the only one glad to have you back on the blogging waves, TSC.

    Here's to the many lovely things to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Does this mean you're renegging the cancellation notice?

    Can I request a piece of artwork on the theme "Rainbow Whispers"? Do it, do it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine, Jax... "Rainbow Whispers"

    The blog will soon be stripped of its current layout, themes, etc.

    ReplyDelete