Thursday 17 November 2011

Dude, there's totally some Earthbound in my K-On!

I'd just started watching K-On! and look what popped up! It's one of my beloved Mr. Saturns!

K-On! Ep. 07

When Yui is picking out presents for the upcoming Christmas present swap, she chooses on old man's head, which in itself resembles Mr. Saturn, but the real deal is sitting on the shelf beside it. In the end she opts for... 
...well, it's cute. Go watch it.

I'm led to believe that more Mr. Saturn-y goodness will pop up later in the show, so I'll update you when I find things.

Because I know you'll be waiting with bated breath.

Or else.

Bisous!

P.S. Honey is clearly a Lapsang Souchong fan.


And Miles is really good at looking pretty.

3 comments:

  1. That is totally cute. Lapsang, huh.
    Spelling, spelling ... *shakes head* two mistakes! "Lead', and "baited"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed! Thanks, Teach!

    :D

    Supah cuties~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Miles photo is one of the ones you took this morning, My Lovely One :)

    ReplyDelete