Tuesday 8 November 2011

Meet my man:

http://jackson-in-germany.blogspot.com/2011/11/lost-in-translation.html

Isn't he amazing? Not only is his poem more heart-rending, it's in freaking German, (which he only learnt this last year) the language whose homeland has stolen him away from me! *Shakes fist*

After that convoluted sentence, I shall slump in a heap. It will be wonderful to have him back- if only for a short while...

This is a pretty good demonstration of how I'm feeling:

Vague, sketchy, but ultimately bright.

Missing you. MissingNo. Zzzzz... Back to bed.

*Hugs*

*Air hugs*

TSC

3 comments:

  1. Vague, sketcy, ADORABLE.

    air hugs to you.

    Lor

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does write beautifully (thanks GoggleTranslate!) and what a great friendship :).

    Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have Goggle Translate?! Is it a special eye-piece you wear that translates foreign language?! I want one!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete