Sunday 6 June 2010

Not a fresh start

But a rich and beautiful one, with new-found wisdom, and lots to learn.

We've had parental troubles and parents' joy, vineyard tours and red wine allergies, fun house inspections and cracks in walls, lots of parties and over-eating, but all of this we want to lay before God.

*Raises glass*

I propose a toast to love's strength and God's protection.

It'd be great to share the journey with you all,

TheSovietChairman

P.S. Don't worry, Chess. My blog won't change to its detriment. I'll keep whipping up silly, little drawings and posting the usual garbage. I wouldn't have it any other way. Just because we will share a life, doesn't mean we'll share a blog.

P.P.S. Although it makes me immensely happy when she visits my silly, little page.

4 comments:

  1. I wish you all the happiness in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I just love your drawings. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Peeps :). None of the characters are anyone but themselves :).

    ReplyDelete