Wednesday 18 November 2009

Much better compliment

Thank you for a wonderful day of joy, study and increasing my nail polish collection. You're right. Your second attempt at that compliment was much better.

I've got four lectures to finish reading before I go to sleep for a couple of hours. I hope I cover enough material.

When I asked what you thought of my review, I didn't mean you to critique my reviewing style.

*grin*

I was merely asking whether you thought it was fair.

Thinking more about it (how could I not?), I'd have to say that these kind of dramas play out a lot like cartoons. They're over-the-top, with lots of internal monologuing, and an unnatural, story-book timing. Comparing it to something like Life on Mars, it's easy to see how very differently scenes can be constructed.

I don't know why I chose to mention Life on Mars. I guess because it's the first thing I've watched since finishing episode 12 of 미남이시네요.

And yes, that's the very next thing I'll be watching with you once exams are over.

Back to study, I suppose...

*glomp*

TheSovietChairman

1 comment:

  1. I want some blog posts to read TSC!

    It's only fair since I've gone against my self imposed blog ban and provided blog-viewing happiness to followers such as yourself :)

    REMEMBER: no sneak peeking at episode 13!

    ReplyDelete