Tuesday 13 April 2010

I know it's boring...

But I cleaned.


See?


I like to cook for you
in my underwear
’cause our kitchen
points to a wall

and I like to talk to you
while I brush my teeth
cause I have
so much to say

I want to hear you talk to me
in any funny voice you please
it all pleases me

I want to hang off every word you say
and even though it’s in my head
it all pleases me


--Cook for You, Clare and the Reasons


TheSovietChairman

P.S. I guess it really is time to close down the blog, if I'm freakin' bloggin' about cleaning!

P.P.S. Nah, that (not)chicken's pretty cute... He makes up for it... Just.

6 comments:

  1. he is seriously one fluffed up (not)chicken :)
    always good to have a clean up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you! I cleaned and reorganised today too!...



    ... wait a minute, weren't we both supposed to be doing assignments?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah... Aaargh! I've got three due this Friday!

    *sobs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice, the anonymous poster child is impressed. But stop procrastinating! I want you to get straight H1s this year and end up with the body of a greek god so that you can er... laugh... with... all those people who thought you were getting a little fat and lazy

    The Anonymous Poster Child

    ReplyDelete