Monday 10 November 2008

All's well

...Because it ended well.

After that last post I felt I couldn't just leave it there. My day became wonderful.

I'm on the bus now, blogging from the keypad of my phone because I want to express my joy. I came out of the paper with the sun shining and smiles everywhere. After a nervous, IM-based conversation I played some SSBB with my housemate. Then some dinner of spiced chicken and lasagne. Then a game of Ultimate Frisbee. Then the greatest thing I invented in the last six hours: Having a beer in the shower with the stereo blaring.

Ok, I didn't invent it, but it was awesome! Actually, minus the stereo, it was my dutch housemate's idea.

And now I've arrived!

Bye bye!

TheSovietChairman
















Spot the odd one out!

1 comment:

  1. frisbee is back on? really? i miss it so much! sometimes moving out of ih is for losers

    ReplyDelete