Saturday 13 March 2010

Do something different

That's what I'm trying to do. Of late, I've done my hair with a hat. Today I used wax and hair spray. Recently I've been skipping breakfast and over-indulging, come lunch time. Today I stole some of my house mate's cereal and had a big glass of orange juice. Over the last little while I've let my room get beyond a reasonable state of messiness. Today isn't any different, actually.

I'm looking forward to the graduation ceremony. It's not mine. I wish it were. I'm still glad to attend.

TheSovietChairman

7 comments:

  1. Who graduated?

    I like cereal, but i dont eat it enough

    The Anonymous Poster Child

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you are ending each post (well the last two) with a picture :).

    The flowers are/were nice :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't tell him that you stole his cereal! haha... refill the container before he come back... that's the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm good at flowers :). Hey, could someone using internet explorer tell me if the random post thing works? It's showing "...undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined..." in this browser, but it works in chrome/firefox...

    Hmmm...

    TheSovietChairman

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea it is going undefinedundefinedundefined... though the link before it is working :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no clue. I never trusted IE.. Safari is the one I always use!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And the Random Post section in the side bar displays correctly in Safari?

    ReplyDelete